TIPS HOW TO CHOOSE BEDS FOR YOUR CHILDREN!
Bunk beds have many advantages such as: saving the area of the house, connecting the family relationship between two children, creating a separate space for children to be independent .. But many parents fear that the bunk bed will not be safe. All when children play too much.
Furniture Ngoc Anh will tell parents the secret of choosing a bunk bed for your baby!
1. Safety first:
When buying a bunk bed for a baby, parents should pay attention to the following characteristics:
- The horizontal bar at the two ends of the bed must not be too wide or too narrow, the average distance with the height is about 35-45cm.
- Check whether the railing on both sides of the bunk bed is secure to ensure the child's sleep and play are safer.
- All corners, edges, bars must be as smooth as possible to avoid unfortunate accidents for children.
- Should check the certainty of the table bed, how to shake it to see if the bed is stable or swaying, slanting or not.
- Check the stairs are large enough to easily move or not. Along with that stability and slope are also one of the safety factors of bunk beds.
- Pay attention to the distance between the 1st floor and 2nd floor to avoid the baby can be hit and the ideal distance is about 135 - 150 cm.
- Check ladders, bed sheets carefully to be sure they have good bearing capacity even when children play, run and jump on it.
Attention when using bunk beds for babies:
- The quality of the mattress greatly affects the child's development and spine, fitness and sleep, so parents should also pay more attention on choosing the right mattress for the child.
Beds made of natural wood will be more solid and safe than beds made of laminated wood.
- Parents should put the bedroom power or safety power switch near where the baby sleeps so that when he wakes up at midnight, the baby can safely move up and down the bed.